- Audits: legal compliance, energy, waste & paperwork
- Carbon footprinting, sustainability reporting & GRI
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental risk assessment
- Environmental strategy & policy development
- Low carbon transport management & green travel plans
- Management Systems & ISO 14001
- Planning & permit application support & liaison with regulators
- Site monitoring and management: Energy, waste & watercourse
- Site protection and ecological assessment
- Stakeholder engagement
- Supply chain management & life cycle analysis
- Sustainable event management and ISO 20121
- Training & development: Environmental protection & sustainable behaviours
Saving you money, enhancing your environmental outcomes and building a strong ethical reputation for your organisation are our key drivers in the environmental arena.
The list of services we provide in this area is long and includes legal compliance, strategy and policy development, CSR, development of certifiable environmental and sustainability management systems (ISO14001 and ISO20121), management plans, site audits and EIA, to name but a few.
Particular specialisms are coastal and marine management and a long track record in major sustainable sporting events including the Olympics, the Ryder Cup and the America’s Cup.
We’d like to help your organisation too – call us to discuss how we can do that.